Pissed-PeasantPissed-Peasant

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Chained Up Chained Up

Sheerly Awsome.

Very nice man. I would love to hear you make more songs like this one. It has a certain flow you can just get lost in.

GoreBastard responds:

Coool! Thanks alot mate. More like this on the way soon!
:-)

I Killed Your Fucking Family I Killed Your Fucking Family

Whew.

This song wails of sheer bad ass. It's great to see you haven't abandoned NewGrounds yet. Best of luck getting into a fuckin kick ass band.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! Actually, speaking of bands, I may be joining one this coming Sunday, if they like my skills that is. I hope I meet their expectations and they let be in! That would chool the rule!
Thanks for checking it out mate.

Abyss 901 pt.1 (Flame Mesial) Abyss 901 pt.1 (Flame Mesial)

HURRY THE HELL UP MAN!

I don't know what eveyone else is thinking but I think you better hurry the hell up and give us part 2 cause this is some really wicked shit man. Very nicely done.

FlameMesial responds:

Thanks loads, dood. Yeah I'm thinking about part 2 (but there's a part 3 too). Part two is like speed triplets (the riff is a lot like Iron Maiden's 'The Phantom of the Opera'.
Thanks again for the awesome review!!

Bond, James Bond... Metalized! Bond, James Bond... Metalized!

Fucked Up

Hey don't bash Bond with that gimp shit man. Hes all about the sweet cars, big guns, and sexy ladies.

Anyway wicked song man. It breaks the old bond theme's balls with a stick.

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha, thanks. Don't get me wrong, Bond is cool and all, but by rights, the guy should be fucking dead by now!
Thanks for reviewing dude!

The name's Basta... Ahh fuck it, I'm sick of typing that now